Lubritherm All-Temp Hydraulic Fluid
- Hazmat clean-up not required (see MSDS).
- Instant operational speed and control, working from 15 psi to 6,500 psi.
- Maintains full fluid integrity, eliminating fluid change-outs up to 10 years.
Wide Operating Range/All Season Hydraulic Fluid
- Ambient temperatures (continuous) range -60°C to +80°C (-75°F to +175°F)
Exceptional anti-wear lubrication properties
- Provides full thermal stability within the comprehensive additive package.
Compatible with all standard hydraulic equipment and seals, meets ISO 14000 standards.
- Spray Ignition and Hot Manifold Ignition Tests, ISO 15029-1 and ISO 20823.
- Proven corrosion resistance of fire-resistant hydraulic fluids, ISO 4401-1.
Lubricity comparable to hydraulic mineral oils
- Wear, Load, Gear tests, ASTM D4172, ASTM D2783, ASTM D5182,
- Performance tested by PARKER FCD-0122...Pass.
- Biodegrades oils, all hydrocarbons and cellulose contaminants, quickly.
- 69% degraded within 28 days, OECD 301B Biodegradability.
- Certified through Environment Canada www.ecologo.org/en
Practically and Absolutely Non-Toxic
- Waste water treatment plants bacteria and Acute Aquatic tests, OECD 209 and OECD 203.
Enhanced Fluid Leak Detection
- Fluoresces under UV light with an iridescent red colour.
Immediate Performance/Energy Savings
- Provides immediate system operation without system "warm up" ISO VG10.
- Lower operating temperature of Lubritherm will reduce system energy draw.